Geek In the Pink

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weekends in my World

What I love about my weekends is that I never quite know what is going to happen. For instance, my aunt and uncle from CA are out dealing with his sick mother, so I got to see my aunt and eldest cousin briefly. Well, my aunt and mother are actually butchering a piece of classical music on the piano in our dining room at the moment, but I really think that is besides the point.

But before all that, I enjoyed dinner out with my mother and aunt on Friday, followed by grocery shopping and lunch and picking up the cousin on Saturday. Mom and I had a non-hockey-puck steak dinner on Saturday night, much to A's chagrin, 'cause she wanted me to go out with her but I just didn't feel like it. This largely because of a visitor I had Saturday afternoon. ANYWAY!

So today, Mom & I got up at the butt crack of dawn and mosied over to the flea market we like to go to. I walked away with another tea pot (Bavarian!) two 1983 comic books for Return of the Jedi and two 1980 trading cards for The Empire Strikes Back. I corrected a whole slew of papers, had a Boddingtons, went in the pool and had a yummy dinner.

I have 7 working days remaining. And the hiccups (yay wine!).

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Sounds like you're having a great time! And I love the new digs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home