Geek In the Pink

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Actually snatched from lj...

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Sarah found it for me...she calls me "Lady"...I like King Arthur

2. What's your current relationship status?
Oh, such a nice question...

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
*ponders* No.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Impatience

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"Over My Head (Cable Car"

6. Any celebrity you would marry?
I have no idea...some I'd like to get up close and personal with, though

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Emily, maybe

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
I always look like "my cousin"

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Yes...when I remember to change the battery

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Both ears, twice...belly button formerly

11. Do you have any tattoos?
Yupper

12. Do you like pain?
No...but it also takes a bit to inflict pain on me

13. Do you like to shop?
Depending on my mood...and water retention

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Ice cream

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit/debit card?
Dinner for Leila and the roommate

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Roommate, after I got out of my workshop

17. What is on your desktop background?
Kiefer Sutherland looking hot as all get-out

18. What is the background on your cell phone?
It's a little drawing of a coffee cup. Standard cell phone wallpaper

19. Do you like redheads?
No objection...especially when they look like Rupert Grint

20. Do you know any twins?
There are so many ways this answer could turn raunchy...

21. Do you have any weird relatives?
All of 'em.

22. What was the last movie you watched?
"Munich."

23. What was the last book you read?
Completed? "Priestess of Avalon."

Feeling a little down, but don't know what to do with myself...didn't sleep well last night. Roommate and I had a long discussion which was nice because I at least vocalized all the shit I've been feeling, even if there's nothing I can do about it but wait and see. And we know how much I like to wait.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Imaginary margarita? *offers*

     
  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    Okay, whenever we goddesses get together, I think we may have to each enjoy a single, REAL margarita. Preferably in fun and unnatural colors. :)

     
  • At 11:53 PM , Blogger Anathema said...

    I got it before Em did. Not to intrude, but maybe I could drink a funky unnaturally colored margarita with you guys? Or maybe just an oddly colored drink...

     
  • At 12:05 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    not those ones they had at the expensive restaurant, though. That was like 6 margaritas in one.

     
  • At 5:50 AM , Blogger leila said...

    and it was a lovely dinner, thank you so much :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home