Geek In the Pink

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wacky Weekday Weather

So, two days ago, it was all I could do to keep my clothes on it was so hot. Now I'm scrounging for sweaters. WTF??

I just realized that my "DVD-burner" actually burns CDs too. Whee!

We've seen our tentative schedules for next year. It looks...doable. I got an honors junior class, and possibly and honors sophomore class as well. My DH did say I was best suited for that bracket of learners. Hopefully they will behave and my BEST portfolio will glow electric.

I have bills to pay, but instead of that I'm going out tonight to see my soon-to-be-married-childhood-friend and her new place...and fiance I would imagine. Anyone know what kind of wine goes with sloppy joes? *shrugs* Me neither.

I thought I had all this really interesting stuff to discuss, but now I can't remember any of it. My brain is so mushy from work this week...I cannot WAIT for next Monday.





Star Wars Horoscope for Sagittarius




You are superbly wise and have been known to spread your wisdom widely.
You are impatient and pushy when people take your teachings too lightly.
And your philosophical side always peeks through.

Star wars character you are most like: Yoda



Part Expert Kisser


You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable

Part Shy Kisser


You *do* love to kiss, once your comfortable with it
And that means knowing the person you're kissing pretty well
You usually don't make the first move when it comes to making out
But you've got plenty of intensity in return

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I'm apparently passionate and part expert as well, but no way I'm posting that in my blog.
    Anyway. Hi.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home