Geek In the Pink

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ug...

I'm suffering from EBS...Empty Bed Syndrome. I've been sleeping in lately and it occured to me that this would be SO much better if I had someone in the bed with me...and not just two cats. The cats are lovely companions, but it's not quite the same.

I also had a sex dream last night, but the sex wasn't even particularly good. It was with the guy from the pictures (which makes a certain amount of sense) but we couldn't really...get anywhere with the whole thing. I've had lots of unsatisfying REAL sex, could I at least have satisfying fake sex?

According to the mostly-useless dreammoods.com:

To dream about sex, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or something that is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself or currently feel a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together.

I should go to the gym today...but I won't. Tomorrow morning, I think, I'll start a regular schedule again. I've got a bunch of phone calls to make anyway.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I had a horrible sex dream myself, last week. I dont even want to talk about it T_T

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home