Geek In the Pink

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blame Canada!

Kidding.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am indeed alive. My cousin's baby is adorable, her 4-year-old son is a panic, and my relatives are all good. Mom and I went into Pictou today and she bought me a necklace...Celtic Crosses rock my world.

Goddesses (& Roommate): My grandfather's property is covered in corn. It's like The X-Files movie! I'm going to take a picture just for the humor of it.

Oh yes, I love my camera, although it's not happy about bright sunlight pictures, a little sad.

Sar, if you need a pick up at the train station on Friday evening, please call me so I can find someone to get you. Or if it's Saturday...well, call me anyway so I can know when to come get you. I won't answer the phone (international roaming charges and all) but I will listen to any voice mails left.

See you all on Friday night!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home