Geek In the Pink

Saturday, February 03, 2007

To make up for the silence of late

1. I finished Ethan Frome last night. While I don't think I hate the book the way I did in high school, I'm not sure I'd put it on a list of books that everyone should read, either. The book also suffers distinctly from not being very re-readable; once you know what happens at the end, there's not much left. I don't feel like I gained more insight into the story this time around, other than remembering what I had forgotten after a 10 (?) year gap in readings.

2. I posted on my livejournal a snippet of the Briseis story. If people would be so kind as to read it, and even comment, that would be much appreciated. If you don't have a LJ account, and are curious, I could email it to you.

3. Not to be graphic, but I'm a slob when I brush my teeth. I'm wondering if it's related to my inability to breathe through my nose 60%-70% of the time, but I feel like Mina after she's been drinking out of the water fountain: slobber mouth. Can't really determine a remedy, just a personal revelation I was sure all of you cared about. ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home