Geek In the Pink

Friday, July 01, 2005

Wastin' Time

Well, everything that CAN be packed ahead of time is neatly stored in my suitcase or carry-on bag. I ate an entire small pizza this evening and drank a pint of beer, but I am not feeling overly guilty about this and am wondering why. Not like I've been very good about going to the gym in my time off. Guess it'll be something to work on when I get back.

My flight leaves REALLY early tomorrow morning. Actually, much too early for any sane person to be up on a Saturday. But up I shall be. I'm going to drive myself (w/a parent or two in the car) to the airport, and then have them drive my car back.

I spent $130 on three pairs of shoes today. I NEVER spend that much money on shoes. Two pairs were neccessary replacement items, and one was just "ooh, cute!" They're the kind that have strips of cloth that wrap up your legs like pointe shoe ribbons. I've been DYING for a pair of these and...well, I think I paid $30 for 'em so...

Pepto Bismol commercials are frightening, and I would like them to stop with the singing and the dancing that looks vaguely like the Macarena.

I'm bringing two books with me on the plane, the second Artemis Fowl book and a rather lengthy book titled Here Be Dragons. Because my laptop is annoying, I can only use it IN the airport where I can plug it in, and not on the plane. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to plug those bad boys in on the plane? *sigh* Also loaded up the MP3 player with many a tune, so I should be sufficiently stimulated.

Off to watch CSI and to finish "Monstrous Regiment." Who needs sleep?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home