Geek In the Pink

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Even Sith like cookies


Darth Vader in my bed...Does it get any better? Posted by Hello

That's right, folks, my Darth Vader cookie jar arrived today, and I am very excited about it. Probably more excited than I ought to be, considering it is JUST a cookie jar, and I don't really eat cookies anymore. But whatever. I wish his eyes were red, but other than that...

Having a rather productive day considering I'm on vacation. I have gone to the gym, gone to Goodwill, finished coat one on my table and vacuumed the pool. Now I am going to enjoy said pool because I can. I think I need a new bathing suit (well, I have three, but two don't really fit any more). I HATE bathing suit shopping.

Oh, I got a surprise from Dendera in the mail today too. Yay for prizes. Sar, I figure I'll just bring your prize with me, 'cause I'll be there in 9 days! West Coast, watch out!





Your Element Is Air



You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.

Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.

You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... And people love that!


2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM , Blogger JRRyan said...

    Yay West Coast! Granted, I'm a little landlocked here in Tucson, but at least you'll be on the side I'm on... so where are you going to?

     
  • At 5:35 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    I am off to the fun and exciting land of Portland, OR where there shall be much merry-making.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home