Geek In the Pink

Monday, June 20, 2005

School's Out for Summer!

Okay, well, almost. I actually DO have to go in tomorrow, but I get to sleep in an extra half an hour because I really don't have much to do in my classroom. Huzzah. I'm thinking that I may go see Episode III tomorrow after work. Yes, all by myself. What? *pats chest in very alpha-male way*

I got my two shawls in the mail today. I cannot wait to wear them somewhere. I need to increase my social life so I can wear all my cool clothes somewhere. Anathema mentioned something about a party this weekend, so one of my cute wardrobe pieces may get a workout.

I have about half a dozen boxes to start packing things into. If only I could think of where to start with the packing. Knick knacks, I suppose; it will probably help with the deciding what I really need. Or I could start packing up books I don't plan on reading between now and then. I dunno, it's all so very confusing. I think this weirds me out more than the actual leaving-the-nest business.

Okay, quizzy bits. The second one you can only do if you have a LJ, but I thought it was funny so I decided to share it here. Incidentally, the lj has a new story-bit up. *coughcough*












The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.




Writer True Are You by Illidan
Username
You Writer Pseudonym
Burned-Out Genre you persist in desecrating
Holds book-burnings in your honoraregan
Dedicates their entire life to your scrawlingssue_parsons
Has deviant sexual fetishes over your characterssreya
Maligns your writing behind your backbulky_monster
Plagiarizes your work with wild abandonjediowl
When your Genius will be universally recognizedJune 11, 2742
Your Secret Writer SuperpowerThe depraved cackling emanating from your mouth forms nefarious inscriptions in your notebook.
Money you'll pay to get your book self-published$4,177
Your chance of making Oprah's Book Club: 62%
Quiz created with MemeGen!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM , Blogger JRRyan said...

    WOO HOO!!! You survived! Did Katie? Do you still talk to her? We should all go to the beach when I get back in early August. I'm going to Mexico this weekend. I'll let you know if I see any bits of magical realism past the border. peace

     
  • At 5:13 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    *mimicks* "I'm going to Mexico this weekend." Yeesh!;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home