Geek In the Pink

Friday, June 24, 2005

Funky Town

I had this very weird dream last night, which involved my friend Katie's dead father, her wedding plans, a dinner, nudity, a facial, and Paris Hilton's brother.

*shrug*

So last night (before I started drinking) I agreed to babysit so my parents could go out with the couple that owns the package store. This happens next Thursday. I am actually quite excited about this, mostly because I haven't been around little kids in a long time.

Then, after I started drinking, I think I agreed to go somewhere with Anathema tonight. Of course, I don't really remember the details, although our friend Mark was involved in some fashion. I think. It's all a little foggy. So Anathema needs to call my cell phone when she reads this and remind me of what I agreed to. ;)

This place is REALLY funny. My friend Sarah found it. Even my mother chuckled.

There was a headline in the paper today: "GOP Sensing Resistance to Iraq War." The GOP JUST figured this out? *headdesk* Also, why do the people in Hartford keep shooting at each other? Can't they just...stop? It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult a thing NOT to do. The rest of us go years repressing our urge to shoot people.



Your Linguistic Profile:



55% General American English

35% Yankee

5% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern








Your Inner European is Italian!








Passionate and colorful.

You show the world what culture really is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home