Geek In the Pink

Monday, February 27, 2006

Adventures in Culinary and Riddling

I am in love with my crockpot. After my fiasco with the layered enchilladas, I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. I've made two stews now, as well as a lovely ratatouille that went very well over pasta with some mozarella cheese. I've been quite the little chef lately; nothing extravagent, but it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something. As I'm not doing anything with my portfolio due to lack of student work, and I don't feel like planning anything else...ah well.

In four short days I will be driving a rental car through the great state of NY with one awesome goddess to go meet another. I am SO happy. Being out of work on Monday is going to be a bit of a bitch and I hope I can work it all out, however, because of pre-CAPT stuff, my class from hell, etc. Once I see my schedule, I think it'll be a lot better; at least I'll know what kind of work to leave everyone.

All right, off to shower while I download last week's episode of Stargate SG-1 because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to use her VCR after 6 years.


RIDDLE:

Schwarzenegger has a big one.

Michael J. Fox has a small one.

Madonna doesn't have one.

The Pope has one but doesn't use his.

Clinton uses his all the time.

Mickey Mouse has an unusual one.

Liberace never used his on women.

Jerry Seinfeld is very, very proud of his.

Cher claims that she took on 3.

We never saw Lucy use Desi's.

What is it? Answer below! (this is pretty good )












The answer is: "A Last Name."

(You didn't think I'd send you a dirty joke, did you?)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home