Geek In the Pink

Saturday, August 12, 2006

A survey (which I believe sums up the patheticness of my life)

l a s t
1. friend you saw: Roommate
2. Talked to on the phone: Mom
3. Text: Roommate?
4. Messaged over myspace: No one


t o d a y
1. Wearing: jeans, socks, underwear, bra, t-shirt
2. Better than yesterday?: I got to see my mom...so kind of good, yes.

t o m o r r o w
1. Is: Sunday
2. Got any plans: Go home for dinner, possibly
3. Dislikes about tomorrow?: It's going to be a lot like today...only more boring

f a v o r i t e
1. Number: 5 or 7
2. color: Blue
3. Season: Summer!

c u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone: Yes
2. Mood: Depressed
3. Wanting: My nose to stop being stupid
4. In a relationship: No

Qs & As
Q: First thing you did this morning:
A: Covered Hob with the bed spread

Q: Last thing you ate:
A: An orange

Q: do you have anything bothering you?:
A: Yes

Q: Whats bothering you right now
A: My nose and my heart. (why ask this question twice, essentially?)

Q: What's the last movie you saw?:
A: As in, never seen? "Much Ado About Nothing."

Q: Do you believe in long distance relationships?:
A: As in do I believe they exist? Yes. ;)

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
A: Nope

Q: Do you think that a person is thinking of you too?
A: Unlikely

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: Ocean State Job Lot

Q: Do you look like your mom or dad?:
A: Um...yes?

Q: Do you have any siblings?:
A: Yes

Q: Do you smile often?:
A: No

Q: do you wish upon stars?
A: no

Q: Are you a friendly person?:
A: I try to be...

Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night?:
A: Cleo's. ;)

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?:
A: Black w/the Thundercats logo

Q: What were you doing at 12 last night?:
A: Sleeping? Or reading.

Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?:
A: Tuesday.

Q: Do you have more guy or girl friends?
A: girl

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Full-out sob session? It's been awhile. I've been near tears several times in the past month or so, however.

Q: Do you get angry easily?
A: I'm with Kel on this; it is quite easy to irritate me, but anger is more of a build up.

Q: What was your last thought before you went to sleep last night?
A: "I'm sleeping with the cats again. Wow, my life sucks."

Q: Take any vitamins?
A: Nope.

Q: What are you about to do?
A: I have no idea. Probably watch more tv.

Q: Do you ever check your phone waiting for someone to call?
A: Yes. Even when I'm not expecting a call. Or when I'm hanging out with the only people who call me.

Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10.
A: 4/10. Things could be much worse, but I'm definitely not above failing.

Q: Would you say that most people who first meet you like you?
A: No..I'm too shy and, conversely, too opinionated


TRUTHFULLY.
1. Do you like anyone?: I hate everyone ;)
2. Do they know it?: No
3. Simple or complicated?: Simple, please

IN THE LAST MONTH:
4. Gotten drunk: No
5. Bought anything: Yes.
8. Felt dumb: Yes.
9. Talked to an ex?: No.
10. Missed someone: Yes.
11. Failed a test: No.
12. Ate cereal: Yes.
13. Threw up like crazy?: No.
14. Got your hair cut?: Yes
15. Made out?: *grumbles*

UNIQUENESS:
16. Nervous habits?: Nail biter
18. Can you roll your tongue?: Yes
19. Can you raise one eyebrow?: Both go up, but I can get one higher than the other.
20. Can you cross your eyes? yes
21. Do you make your bed daily: I attempt to
22. Do you think you are unique?: Yes.

HAVE YOU EVER?
23.Given money to a homeless person?: No. Pizza once, though.
24. Said "I Love you" and meant it?: Yes.
26. Waited all night for a phone call?: Yes.
27. And never got it?: Uh...yes?
28. Sat and looked at the stars?: Yes.

MANNERS.
29. Do you swear?: Fuck yeah.
30. Do you ever talk back to people?: Not people who will get me fired
31. You cook your own food?: I've been very bad about this and have let far too many people in the service industry do it for me.
32. You do your own chores?: Sometimes more...
34. You like pepsi or coke?: Coke; Pepsi is really beyond gross
35. You're happy with your hair?: It is flat and uninteresting
38. Do you like to swim?: yes
39. When you get bored do you call a friend?: Not usually...because I never have anything to talk about
40. Are you patient?: Only at work, and even then it is tried

DO YOU PERFER?
41. Flowers or candy: Can't I have both?
42. Gray or black: gray
43. Color or black and white photos: Color.
44. Red or Black: black
45. Lust or Love: Love.
46. Winter or Summer: summer
49. Christmas or Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving
50. Day or night: Night

SUMMERTIME.
51. Pool OR Jacuzzi: jacuzzi
52. Ocean OR Pool: ocean
53. Ice cream OR Popsicles: ice cream
54. Lemonade OR Iced Tea: iced tea
55. Flip Flops OR Tennis Shoes: sneakers, 'cause flip flops hurt
56. Shorts OR Skirts: shorts
57. Fans OR Air conditioning: fans are preferred unless humid
58. Sprinklers OR slip n slide: Sprinklers; the slip n' slide is dangerous



January

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?: Lose weight most likely

2. Who kissed you at midnight?: Ken...I think. I was really drunk. It may have been my roommate I kissed. ;)

3. Does it snow where you live?: *grumbles*

4. Do you like hot chocolate?: Mmm...hot chocolate...

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?: I value my life.

February

1. Who was your valentine in 2006?: My cat...oh, and my student Nick.

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?: Probably.

3. Do you care if the groundhog see's its shadow or not?: It's a Hallmark Holiday; gonna go with no.

March

1. Are you Irish?: 1/64th

2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: Of course!

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?: Almost killed a woman in a diner.

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?: Can I get a "fuck yeah?" Thanks.

April

1.Do you like the rain?: As long as it's not excessive

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?: Nope

3. Do you get tons of candy on easter?: No, my mom realizes I'm trying to be good. Just a few select, quality pieces

4. DO YOU CELEBRATE 4-20?: Er, no


May

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: Tulip, please

2. Do you like the spring?: Better than winter

3. Finish the phrase "April showers": cause bad allergies

4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring?: Green

June

1. What year did/will you graduate from school?: Which time? I've graduated in 1998, 2002 and 2004

2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: No

3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?: There's a kick ass solstice...and a Kelly.

July

1. What will you do on the 4th of July?: I went to a picnic

2. Do you go on any vacations during this month?: I like to, but I haven't. Was supposed to...

3. Do you blast the A/C all day?: Not unless it's hella-humid

August

1. Will you do anything special to end off your summer?: Purge my closet, visit with some colleagues

2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?: It's a tie: Visiting Sar or moving to the apartment

3. Did you have sunburn?: When? This year? Yes.

4. Do you go to the beach a lot?: No, but I wish I did. F'ing gas prices.

September

1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: Every day. This time they paid me to show up though. ;)

2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: Dr. Cole

3. Do you like fall better than summer?: No

October

1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?: I went as Princess Leia one year (Hoth costume, Cloud City hair). That was pretty cool.

2. What's your favorite candy?: Cadburry Cream Egg

3. What did you dress up like this year?: Goddess

November

1. Whose house did you go to for thanksgiving?: Parents'

2. Do you love stuffing?: No

3. What are you thankful for?: My friends, my family, my cat

December

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: Absorute-ry

2. If not, what do you celebrate?: Solstice is good too

3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?: Not in like...13 years.

4. What do you want this year?: A non-horrific group of students...and to get laid ;)

5. Do you like cold weather?: No

4 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger JRRyan said...

    This is the longest survey I think I've ever seen! I wasn't gonna do it, but I may have to based its probable Guiness World Record standing...

     
  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I got tired of reading it let alone have the energy to do it. So you like long distance relationships. Hmmmm...

     
  • At 1:25 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    A: No..I'm too shy and, conversely, too opinionated
    I liked you right away, but I realize this may not count, given the fictionally slanted circumstances of our initial meeting.

    3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?: There's a kick ass solstice...and a Kelly.

    *beams and claps for self*

     
  • At 6:57 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    I forced myself to read everything. I didn't want to miss any important details such as the fact that I also have a black Thundercats shirt! I didn't know you were a fan!!! :D That was one of my favorite cartoons growing up.

    And who's this student Nick you speak of? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home