Geek In the Pink

Sunday, October 01, 2006

An open letter to Jerry Bruckheimer

Why, Mr. Bruckheimer? Why do you feel the need to torture your viewers by torturing or mis-matching your characters? Catherine Willows has led a very screwy life; did you have to put her through all that crap in the first two episodes? And I'm still not happy about the whole Gil-Sara thing, although I must admit watching them hide it is rather entertaining.

Thank you.

*************************************************************************
On a separate note, it is always entertaining to share a shower with someone. The reason? Everyone likes the showerhead at a different angle. I prefer to shower as close to the wall as humanly possible. My roommate (who is shorter than I am) prefers to shower a little ways away. Her boyfriend (tall boy) tips the showerhead way up so he can get himself underneath (I'm assuming, I've never actually seen him shower). I got into the shower this evening and...woah. It was funny.

Allergies were bad today because of the rain and I'm hoping that it'll calm down.

Ready for bed now. Don't want to work this week.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home