Geek In the Pink

Monday, November 13, 2006

Early morning post

I had to put this up before I forgot.

So I did watch The Simpsons last night to hear Kiefer Sutherland...too bad he didn't sound like Kierfer.

My roommate may have put it best. While we were watching "I Trust You to Kill Me," a documentary on VH1 about the band/singer Kiefer is promoting (not his), the A-train said to me "His voice is so gravelly...it sounds like sex. Really good sex. I did not think that was possible."

So yeah...where was my "really good sex" voice last night on "The Simpsons?" Other than that, it was a pretty good episode.

COAST GUARD!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    I'm glad you were able to catch the show and able to enjoy it. :)

    Sorry that he didn't sound like Kiefer, but he's an actor! He was playing a character, silly, so of course he's not going to sound like Kiefer. Kiefer only really sounds like his true self when he's not acting such as in the documentary or in talk shows.

    By the way, if you like Rocco DeLuca and the Burden you should check them out on Wednesday when they're in Boston or on Friday when they're in New York City.

    Have a nifty week!

     
  • At 5:46 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    It's a crap-shoot with The Simpsons, however. Sometimes the guest stars sound like them (James Earl Jones), and sometimes they don't. I was just hoping for the former.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home