Geek In the Pink

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Weirdness of my life

1. Has anyone else seen A Clockwork Orange? OMG, WTF, BBQ? Roommate almost walked out at the beginning, but we stuck it through to the end. Still not sure why anyone would consider it to be a classic...although maybe the book is better? *shrug*

2. The old guy who lives in the apartment building next to ours informed me, after I had parked my car, that I needed to move it because he was "trying to clear up the leaves" and I had "parked right on top of them." *blink* Seriously, the guy was picking up the leaves in the parking lot and putting them into a garbage bag to dispose of. Old people are weird.

3. One of the seniors at my school died in a car accident last night/this morning (details unclear). The whole senior class was in a state of shock; this is the second classmate of theirs to die since I started working at the school. (Maybe it's me?) Anyway, this is not a good time of year for people to be driving; we should all teleport to and from our destinations until the winter. Fewer freak accidents in the winter because people are driving safer. Usually. Knock on wood.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:36 AM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    The gift/curse of old people is that they definitely eccentricities.

    Whenever you and anyone else you know and care about travel, godspeed.

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Blogger Mrs. Osgood said...

    Be nice to old people.

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    my Grammy does that, and she brags about how she was taught to do a job well, not sloppy. *shrug* Then again, Grammy is one of the weirdest people I know.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home