Geek In the Pink

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A pre-bedtime ponder

Where does your rage go?

Most of you know that while a lot of things piss me off, rarely do I let go the rage in any sort of tangible form. I have discovered, however, that the other drivers on the road are the PERFECT targets for my anger, as they cannot hear me and really can only maybe see the dirty looks I give them as I drive past.

I consider myself to be a pretty good driver, although I'm not known for adhering strictly to the posted speed limits. But when I get on the road, and people are being stupid, I tend to get really pissed off. I can't yell at work so I yell in the car.

That's it for that. Tomorrow is my meeting about my portfolio. Woo. Freaking. Hoo.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home