Geek In the Pink

Monday, October 23, 2006

Procrastination

I was told by a co-worker today, after I helped him set up his progress report on the computer, that if he wasn't married, he'd be trying to have sex with me, he was so excited. Then he changed his mind and said "No, I should be polite. I'd take you out to dinner first."

Some people see it as sexual harrassment. I was just amused.

I-Tunes Meme again (because I find it amusing and do NOT want to be doing real work):

1. How does the world see me?
"Because the Night"--10,000 Maniacs

2.Will I have a happy life?
"7 Minutes in Heaven"--Fall Out Boy

3. What do my friends really think of me?
"Ironic"--Alanis Morrissette

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
"Harry Sees Dragons"--Goblet of Fire soundtrack

5. How can I make myself happy?
"My Last Breath"--Evanescence

6. What should I do with my life?
"Hard Day"--George Michael

7. Will I ever have children?
"Quittin' Time"--Mary Chapin Carpenter

8. What is some good advice for me?
"Beautiful Goodbye"--Amanda Marshall

9. How will I be remembered?
"Science"--System of a Down

10. What is my signature dancing song?
"Knees of My Heart"--Jimmy Buffett

11. What do I think my current theme song is?
"Tears in Heaven"--Eric Clapton

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Two Thousand Years"--Billy Joel

13. What song will play at my funeral?
"Score Tonight"--Grease 2 soundtrack

14. What type of men/women do I like?
"California Girls"--Gretchen Wilson

15. What is my day going to be like?
"The Temple of Poseidon"--Troy soundtrack

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    You think he's cute. 0_0

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I know you'd never get it on with a married man but you do sound very flattered. Please tell me he about your age and not near retirement because that's kind of nasty...

    Also, the best part of you doing the Magaic Eightball is reading your comments. I miss them with this installment.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home