Geek In the Pink

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Get your geek on

I just watched the first four episodes of Star Trek: Voyager and am now a very pleased geek. While I hadn't forgotten how much I loved the show, it was nice to review the beginning, and it reminded me of things I'd forgotten about the crew members. Also, 2 out of the first 4 episodes have to do with time travel/temporal rifts in some way. Weird, no? The only problem with the DVD is that you can't just "play all;" you have to click play for each individual episode. Not a HUGE problem, but a minor inconvenience.

So I'm reading this book called "Rhapsody" by Elizabeth Hayden at the moment, and though I'm 251 pages in, I'm still not sure how I feel about it. The characters just seem a little...too something. Also, the person who bought me the books I think borrowed heavily from them to create one of his characters, so that might be skewing my view of the situation. I have all three (as I said, gift), but I'm not sure if I'll keep reading after this first one. I have about...400 more pages to go, however, so I may change my mind between now and then.

The article of clothing I left in OR has still not made its way to my possession, and I'm starting to miss it. Sad panda.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

You Should Learn Swedish

Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.
Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!


Your Daddy Is Bill o'Reilly


What You Call Him: Papito
Why You Love Him: He's your sugar daddy

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Your quiz responses are much more amusing than mine. I'm jealous.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home