Geek In the Pink

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Why I Love My Techno-Geek Friends

Rob fixed my computer. It now happily whirrs in the living room, allowing me access to the internet and all of its vices. Also, Anathema and I now have a DVD player on which to watch movies. I can now actually write and, you know, start doing work for the school year. I know I shouldn't be thinking about the latter, but I do have a class that I have to create out of nothingness, so it might behoove me to get started. I think I've got the basic concepts of the class worked out; I just have to work out the finer details.

I wore my new white shoes for the first time today. I felt tall. And pretty. These are good things to feel.

Tomorrow we shop for curtain fabric. Yay.

Okay, off to install the new shower head!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    You are not going to get kicked out of grad school, Ms. Amanda. But you are more than welcome to crash in the tub if you need to. The couch might be more comfortable, though.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home