Geek In the Pink

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ah, the gym

A. and I joined a new gym yesterday, and they gave us a VERY good deal. So we went this morning and I did the treadmill. Now we're going to Target to buy workout clothes. Yay, shopping!

Yesterday we got a TV, thanks to my brother and his truck. Today I have to go check up on my brother to make sure the house is still standing. I can't believe I have to babysit a 21-year-old.

He called me last night to let me know that he couldn't find Sparcy. I'm hoping she was just hiding in the house somewhere, and when I go home today she'll be there, eagerly awaiting me. I'm going to kick my own ass if she REALLY got eaten by a coyote this time.

My dept. head called the house last night, so brother called to relay missing cat and said phone call. Finally got in touch with said boss...I'm moving my classroom! Basically, I get to move down to where all the other English teachers are, so I'm not all isolated with the social studies' teachers. The new guy, who is going to be a lab teacher, will have my old room...or the room of the woman next door (she's moving to the retiree's room.) So that's what I'm going to be doing next week. Whee!

Off to shop!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Susie does that to me all the time. I too hope Sparcy is all right. I know too many people in that situation. It's very sad.

     
  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    FYI--Sparcy is fine. She was hiding in the basement.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home