Geek In the Pink

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fox or Foxes?

My brother called me today to ask me what the plural of "fox" is. Does anyone else find that really amusing, or is it just me?

So I went to my friend Erin's sons' birthday/christening party today. Erin has two brothers, one my age, one my brother's age. This is the first time I've ever known anyone to have attractive siblings. The problem, of course, is that the older of the two has a 5-year-old-son, and the other one is...well, you know, like 21. Ah well, they were cool to hang out with for a little while.

Tomorrow we start getting up early for the gym. I have to go to work and bring my cat to the vet. Aren't those two things you all envy me for? Yes, I know, bask in my utter unbelievableness.

what cool harry potter character icons are you?(great icons) by sam55lv
name
age
favorite color
Harry Potter icon
Ron Weasley icon
Hermione Granger icon
Draco Malfoy icon
Random hp icon
Quiz created with MemeGen!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    I find it amusing. It makes sense to call the English educator for spelling. Why did he need to know that, though? Was he on some sort of Who Wants To Be A Fiver-aire?

    Is Cleo alright?

     
  • At 4:40 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    He and his buddies were driving around when he called me. Who knows--maybe they saw some road kill?

    And the kitty is fine :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home