Geek In the Pink

Monday, November 28, 2005

A.K.A "Clock Work"

Okay, everyone look at the calendar. Everyone look at what is one week from today. Now, guess how my life is going?

Did you say it sucks hard vaccuum? You win a prize! The old proverb "Dead men tell not tales" could easily be changed to "Drunk men tell no truths" and that would partially sum up why my life is not going well at the moment. I also had to, after some soul searching, let a guy go because I realized that I just wasn't that into him. Sad, because he and I had a lot in common.

So now I'm in that dark place that no one should be in but here I am nonetheless. I feel so..inept and really not as smart as all of my wonderfully charming, witty, brilliant friends who must hang out with me because I'm the retard. Okay, not quite that bad, but all of you should know how penultimately COOL and smart I think you are.

Also, instead of going to the gym, I'm at home eating left over pasta. Cleo, apparently, still loves me, however, so I've got that goin' for me.




Gullible
You have 56 reason points!


You might not believe everything you hear, but you certainly aren't critical. You're gullible, and given a good enough scam, hoax, or unexplainable event, you're likely to fall for an over-the-top or paranormal explanation.

Link: The Are You A Skeptic? Test written by billvmc2000 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test





Evil Dead!!
You scored 65 Resourcefulness and 55 Blood-Lust!


Hella!! You've got the potential to be the lead in a zombie flick, what with the way you've combined resourcefulness with blood-lust. Just look at it like this: When the zombie attack comes, you'll be able to use you're whole range of skills and angry rage to beat back their attack, a natural born zombie-killa!!
Link: The Could You Escape The Undead Test written by bournstar on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Ok, so ever since my date yeaterday, my cat Susie won't leave me alone. I think she's jealous.

     
  • At 3:17 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Hang in there, Karen... this too shall pass.

     
  • At 6:55 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    I know, I know...it's just the timing of it all. Two weeks ago, I could have handled this with grace and dignity. Right now, I want to throw things.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home