Geek In the Pink

Monday, January 09, 2006

Babies in Garbage Cans

This is not a difficult law to follow--you give birth to a child. You do not want to the child. You bring the child to a local hospital...no questions asked.

Why, then, on God's green earth, would you STILL feel the need to drop the child in a garbage can? Ugh, this kind of think pisses me off in ways that probably are not healthy.

Watched Crossing Jordan last night, which I would do more frequently if it wasn't on at 10pm on Sundays. I like the show, but last night's episode had me re-evaluating the "what I want from a man" list. I'm not talking "Mr. Perfect," but rather, watching Jordan and Woody's relationship, I realized that's what I need--entertaining, intellectually stimulating, cute. I don't think this is much to ask, but apparently nigh-on-unattainable.

That is all.




Justice
You scored 31 change, 53 wellbeing, 50 wisdom, and 71 truth




Balancing the wrongs of the past and setting them correct. Just as in the laws of karma there is a cause and effect to each and every action that we do. The sword is held high in the right hand to symbolize the action of correcting wrongs and holding the balance of justice, also symbolizes the cutting out of negative thoughts.
Link: The What tarot card resembles you Test written by KamikazeParrot on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home