Geek In the Pink

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Party like a rock star

Okay, well maybe not a rock star. But I channeled my inner co-ed last night and the A. and I went out dancing. We brought boys with us for "security" reasons, which proved to be good with the creepy old men, but bad when it came to the hot young men. We saw some interesting things, including two very blonde, very drunk women practically making out ON the bar. Then they climbed into a cage and took off most of their clothes. Yeah, that was kind of weird.

Happy to report there is no hangover, although thirst and a bit of a headache prevailed upon waking up. If the cats hadn't been fighting on my bed, I may have slept through the headache, but 'twas not to be.

Oh, by the way, S'mores Oatmeal is teh bomb.

I have MAD work to do today, and I have to decide just where my ass is going to watch the Super Bowl (ooh, hope I don't get fined for using the term). Could go to see my parents (free dinner!). Could go out with guy-who-I'm-just-not-that-into. Could go meet former POI because he apparently really wants me to watch it with him at a bar near his house. (It's...complicated. I can't even begin to explain how complicated I continue to make my own life. This might be A's fault though. Yes, I think we shall blame her. *Grin*)

Okay, off to create quizzes and do responsible work-related things.

boo
Werewolf - I think you're a little confused, and

you are trying WAY to hard to be normal!

Don't worry about what others think, break

away from the norm, and ebmrace the wolf

within! The most important advise I can give

anyone is to be an individual, because inside

yourself is a beautiful and unique person

just waiting to come out.


What Paranormal Being Are YOU? {9 results + pics!!!}
brought to you by Quizilla

5 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I haven't been clubbing since then, either. It's actually not all that much fun unless I'm with certain people.


    I'll be asleep for the superbowl.

    Hopefully.

     
  • At 4:47 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I can't dance, but I'd like to learn.

     
  • At 6:36 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    She's also been hooked on Ricardo, but that's really neither here nor there. ;)

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    A high school English teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. She also tells them that there will be no excuse for failing to show up, except for serious injury, illness, or a death in the student's immediate family.

    A smart-ass jock in the back of the room pipes up and asks the teacher out loud, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?"

    The entire class has all it can do keep from breaking up, being barely able to stifle its laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "You can write with your other hand then."

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger Anathema said...

    No. No. No, we SHALL not be blaming your poor belaboured roommate. It is all I can do to keep up with your drama, we shall not be laying the cause of said drama at my feet.

    Next time I'm going to lie to you and not tell you things - and we all know how I feel about lies of omission. (Hint - the last person who pulled that on me was deleted from my life rather quickly. And literally for that matter).

    Bah humbug.

    And SWMNBN? I love that joke. You got any for us poor bio/science teachers? :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home