Geek In the Pink

Thursday, March 02, 2006

More dreams

It must be PMS, otherwise WHY would I be remembering my dreams.

Last night (well, this morning) I was dreaming about my parents coming over here, and they were with a whole bunch of people. They were supposed to bring the overnight suitcase for me, but forgot. Then my dream shifted and I was at my parents' house getting ready to eat dinner (huge lamp chops; very specific). The phone rang and I answered. This man started talking to me, thinking for some reason I was my brother. It was my brother's boss, and it took me about 5 minutes to get off the phone with him and give it to my brother. There were lots of people at my parents' house; people who in the dream I knew but now, for the life of me, cannot remember who they are.

Weird.

Thanks PhatPhyllis for that link; there are MANY copies of the book around. YAAAAAAY! *a la Kermit* I am a happy woman.

Do you all think I'm going to have an early dismissal? If so, I still think I'm gonna go to my parents' house. I do, after all, need the suitcase. 'Cause tomorrow is GODDESS TIME!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home