Geek In the Pink

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yay! Pointless Memes!

Musical Magic 8 Ball
Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.

NO CHEATING.

1. How does the world see me?

"Wild, Wild West" by Escape Club. Apparently, I'm seen as care free. Ha!

2. Will I have a happy life?

"I'll Be that Girl" by the Barenaked Ladies. This probably means no.

3. What do my friends really think of me?

"When Smokey Sings" by ABC. I make "everything good in the world tonight." Gosh, I'm special.

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

"Footprints" by Tok. I have NO idea what this means. Because...yeah.

5. How can I make myself happy?

"Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" by the Backstreet Boys. I can apparently make myself happy by getting involved in highly choreographed dance numbers with attractive, but flakey men.

6. What should I do with my life?

"Cars" by Gary Numan. I should travel the world in a 4-wheeled vehicle? Kay.

7. Will I ever have children?

"Prison Song" by System of a Down. I guess that's a 'yes'.

8. What is some good advice for me?

"Shake" by the Yin Yang Twins. Okay, see, that's just funny.

9. How will I be remembered?

"One Solitary Tear" by Sherrie Austin. Thanks guys, that's all I get? ;)

10. What is my signature dancing song?

"Night Skies" from the Shadows of the Empire soundtrack. Dancing not really my forte, obviously.

11. What do I think my current theme song is?

"Stop" by Matchbox 20. Okay, this one is accurate. Look at the lyrics.

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

"You've Got a Way" by Shania Twain. That's so sweet. ;)

13. What song will play at my funeral?

"Jar Jar's Introduction and the Swim to Otoh Gunga" from Ep I. Anyone else entertained by that?

14. What type of men/women do you like?

"There's Your Trouble" by the Dixie Chicks. Men who are interested in someone else. There you go then. There's my trouble. ;)

15. What is my day going to be like?

"Perfectly Good Guitar" by John Hiatt. I'm going to break stuff that is valuable to me. Oh lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home