Geek In the Pink

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Interstate Booty Call (and the stupidities there of)

Do you know how sometimes, even as you agree to something, you're wondering just why it sounds like a good idea? Or when both your subconscious and conscious mind know that someone really isn't that into, you agree to drive an hour out of the way to have dinner with him, and then the extra half hour to spend the night at his apartment? (Nothing happened...for a change).

It's not that I can't say 'no' to former POI...it's that I don't want to. As much as I know (or am fairly sure) that things aren't going anywhere with him, and I'm not even sure I want them to...I am moth to proverbial fire. I like being out with him, he's very cool...and the kissing ain't too bad either. Is this one of those unconventional adult relationships? Am I still being a naive teenager? Have I found something in between the two? I go through these phases where I'm terribly adult and mature and I don't think about him...and then he asks me to spend the night at his place...

Oy. Vey.

So...yeah...that was my weekend.


April Fool
anathema523buys you a Russian Bride.
bulky_monstertrims your hedge into a replica of the Venus de Milo.
dusk_in_denderasells your cat on Ebay.
endymionlegally changes your name to MoonBeam Cappa.
jayiinshaves your house.
jediowlsmiles. All the time.
kingtommyglues your elderly relatives to your bedroom ceiling.
klugscheisstevehas a hundred large anchovy pizzas and a diet coke delivered to your door.
sreyaTPs your car.
sue_parsonseggs your dog.
Prank Me

5 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Maybe I'm stupid but what does "shave your house" mean? Anyway, seriously, I too am in a relationship of a similarly strange nature but I hope things will clear up soon.

     
  • At 9:58 PM , Blogger JRRyan said...

    Is this your old bf? Just wondering.

     
  • At 4:45 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    OMG NO! Eew, Emily. ;)

     
  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I dont see a problem with the booty call, if you enjoy it and aren't overly concerned about it.

     
  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    I like how my April's Fool act is the most MacGyver like and requires the most physical energy.

    On a more serious note, to quote the poet, Lady Sheryl Crow, "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home