Geek In the Pink

Monday, March 27, 2006

Pre-gym post

Yup, that's right, week 3 of getting up before the gods themselves are considering it to go to the gym. This better be paid back to me with karma or weight loss, 'cause I am not happy.

Want to make yourself feel particularly loved? Lock your cat out of the bathroom in the morning. Bat bat bat at the door until you let them in or come out. Silly kitty.

I have pictures from various and sundry trips I've taken in the past few months, but blogger was being El Retardo yesterday, so I couldn't get them to load. I'll try to get some of them up tonight (if I don't fall asleep at 8 o'clock) or tomorrow.

Amuse yourself with a quiz or three...

You Are Lightning

Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing


You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.


Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 47%

Well, you don't have the worst job in the world, but it's not great.
And don't worry, you're not the problem - your company is.
Start looking around for another job, even if you're not totally fed up.
Because in time, you're going to be dying to quit!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    When I'm in the bathroom, either showering or otherwise, is the one time my cat doesn't eventually come to bother me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home