Geek In the Pink

Monday, April 03, 2006

SICK freakin' people

Okay, how much do you have to hate yourself to participate in bare-backing?

For those of you who don't know what this is (and I just found out, but that doesn't mean anything), this is when non-HIV positive men go to a place, line up, and have unprotected sex with HIV-positive men, playing what is essentially Russian Roulette.

SICK! And if you want to kill yourself (which seems to be the ultimate point in such a STUPID exercise), why do it in a slow way with HIV? Take a gun, jump off a cliff, pop some pills...but willingly infecting yourself with the HIV...*shakes head* omgwtfbbq?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Barebacking really means having buttsecks without protection, regardless of HIV status.


    I know more about this kind of thing than I want to =(

     
  • At 1:56 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Thats what I thought but I agree that does seem...um... dangerous.

     
  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger leila said...

    That's....whoa. Very odd. Not something I'd go for. Do people actually do that? I knew american men were mostly stupid, but...wow.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home