Geek In the Pink

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Broken Sunglasses, the Bard and British Silver

This morning my rock star sunglasses met an untimely death. So sad. Thankfully, Mom had another pair that I could wear.

I spent the night at my 'rents house last night so that Mom and I could get an early start on our trip to the Yale Center for British Art. While there, we saw six pictures that might be Shakespeare, as well as some original printings of his works, his will...and lots of other cool stuff related to him. We then looked at a bunch of silver that the British gave to the Tsars of Russia. Also very cool. Unfortunately, my nose was acting up so I had a hard time really examining without feeling like a leaky faucet. (Sorry, gross).

Also, to clarify some thing from the previous post: Wasn't concerned about my drink so much as my know-it-all-ness and how some of my friends could help me not sound so much like that. And I'm not dissing Christianity, I'm just pointing out the fallacy of following rules that have no basis in The Big Book.

I have to go back to work in two days. Mourn for me, s'il vous plait.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    *clings to Karen's sleeve and grieves* No.... don't go back there, with those people. Dont do it, Karen! =(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home