Geek In the Pink

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Hosing--Part Two

Okay, so I went to a party with my colleagues and got my "official" schedule. I'm teaching 8 classes as opposed to seven (which is normal for my school) but...

Cycle A: Honors IV, 2 sections of regular IV, Creative Writing
Cycle B: Honors II, regular II, Classic Lit on Film, English III

Here's the catch...Cycle A I have a class 7th period (last) one day a week. Cycle B I have a 7th period class 4 out of 5 days a week. This means I don't teach periods 1 and 2 most days of the week. This is NOT good for anyone who knows me, as my best hours are between 8 and 1...not between 9:30 and 2:30...

Needless to say, I've got to talk to someone about this. Not cool!

Also, I drank tonight. Not a lot...but since I haven't been drinking...it's enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home