Geek In the Pink

Friday, August 26, 2005

At the end of the day...

...Star Wars movies can solve just about any problem. For today's de-stresser, we are watching Return of the Jedi while creating our first week of lesson plans for the freshmen. I probably should be working more on my seniors, especially, like, finding poetry forms for them to play with. That's what I really ought to be doing.

"And now, young Skywalker, you will die."

Hee hee hee. Poor Luke.

I still have to photocopy pictures for...that thing. I'll do it tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    I'm sorry if today/this week has been stressful, especially considering that this is only the beginning. I hope you're able to be stress-free for the rest of the weekend which has just begun, so that's a bright side.

    Out of curiosity, which version of ROTJ did you watch?

    I'm thinking about watching ROTS for the final time in a theater this weekend.

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    I watched the newest of the new versions. It's so astounding how great the colors are. The new TV doesn't hurt, but still.

     
  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    Yeah... oooh.... pretty colors.

    One day you'll the films through a Dolby Digital 5.1 system and enjoy it even more.

     
  • At 9:28 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Does anyone know when Revenge comes out on DVD?

     
  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Thanks. Since my birthday and Christmas are so close together, though not nearly as close as the Lady's, I usually just make one list for my parents...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home