Geek In the Pink

Thursday, August 25, 2005

"First" day

Well, today doesn't REALLY count as the first day, mostly because I didn't have any students. But I did have to sit in the library for 3 hours getting talked at while freezing, then got to enjoy an hour of outside time, followed by another talking-at hour, and finished up with an hour and a half of classroom stuff. I now can sign on to my computer (yay, re-set passwords), but something was wonky with the system b/c my email didn't transfer, and I couldn't access my personal drive. If this is a problem on Monday, not a happy camper will I be. Also, still no schedule or class list. Grr. Arg. Etc.

So, I got a set of china. My mother's aunt has sold her house, and one of my mother's crazy cousin's is living in it. This is one of the reasons Auntie sold the house. ANYWAY. Crazy Cousin's Sister is concerned that CC will do damage when she's evicted from the premesis, so I got my dishes. Auntie decided, oh, about a year ago, that I was the only one who both needed the dishes and would take care of them. Mom got a picture of a boxer puppy that Auntie's husband drew. Kind of sad, because I have a lot of memories in that house, but it's better for everyone this way.

A. took the newspaper with her to work this morning. I didn't get to read it. Frownie face.

On the upside, the posters I ordered for my classroom have arrived. Yay!

I am SUCH a geek.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home