Geek In the Pink

Friday, August 05, 2005

Short and Sweet

Well, season two of Voyager arrived in the mail today; I am VERY excited to have the New Earth episode. And, you know, the rest of season two.

Had dinner with my parents this evening, which was nice. My brother and I may be going out tomorrow night with some of his friends to this club down by the beach. Now that he's 21, this doesn't bother me nearly as much as it would have two or three years ago.

Although I'm home on a Friday night, this does not seem to be bothering me. Maybe it's because I'm home at my apartment, and not being a loser at my parents' house? *shrug*

All right, the bonus episode of CSI is on right now. Yay!

Everything Pizza

Diverse and adaptable
You enjoy the full buffet of life
It's hard to you play favorites with friends... or flavors
There's very little that you dislike!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I'll have to post mine... although it didn't give me my choices. Frozen pizza, and I eat it with beer =P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home