Geek In the Pink

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hate...BEST...Still...Sick

Five things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get married & make a few babies
2. Write and publish an entire novel
3. Visit Europe
4. See Disneyland
5. Get at least one more set of letters after my name

Five things I can do:

1. write, so they say
2. touch the tip of my tongue to my nose
3. make a killer lasagne
4. listen
5. sing badly

Five things I cannot do:

1. speak any language other than English
2. understand men
3. understand how my brother is so irresistable to women
4. watch horror movies
5. buy into NCLB

Five things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Height
2. sense of humor
3. appreciation, if not acceptance, of the geekiness
4. good with kids/cats
5. good kisses

Five things I say most often:

1. I'm just sayin'
2. Not so much
3. Wait for it
4. Speed up, you moron! (Take that as you may)
5. LOL

Five celebrity Crushes:

1. Darth Vader
2. Hayden Christensen
3. John Rzenik
4. William Peterson (Gil-CSI)
5. Orlando Bloom

TAG: Anathema, Leila, Amanda, KT




Bert
You scored 70% Organization, 41% abstract, and 62% extroverted!

Here is why are you Bert.

You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Bert is a big neat freak and gets quite annoyed when Ernie makes a big mess.

You both are sometimes concrete and sometimes abstract thinkers. Bert is probably a bit more concrete in his bottlecap collecting addiction and his love of the weather. He does show his abstract side when he sings and performs his "Doin' The Pidgeon" song. You have a good balance in your life. You know when to be logical at times, but you also aren't afraid to explore your dreams and desires... within limits of course.

You are both somewhat introverted. Bert is probably more introverted, because he spends most of his time either with Ernie or alone. Still he has no problem being around other people in his role as chairman of "The National Association of 'W' Lovers." Like Bert, you probably like to have some time to yourself, but you do appreciate spending time with your friends, and you aren't scared of social situations.

Link: The Your SESAME STREET Persona Test written by greencowsgomoo on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Ok, I have to comment that, with the possible exception of no. 5, the things you want in the opposite sex describes me but I'm pretty sure that ship sailed several years ago...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home