Geek In the Pink

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Is this a cold I feel inside me?

(Oh Billy, please forgive my butchering of Macbeth.)

I think I may have my first cold of the year. Sneezy, stuffy, wheezy, coughy...all that wonderful stuff that makes you want to curl up under a blanket with some tea and do nothing but read books and watch TV. But as it is the weekend, I will not succumb to the wicked ways of my illness. Instead, I'm going with the roommie to the dentist, then we're going to IHOP for breakfast and then, weather permitting (got rain?) we're going to the Apple Fest. Then it's back home tonight to see the parents' house to visit with the grandparents. Tomorrow I'm going out with my brother and some of his friends to a pig roast to benefit some guy's sick kid. $25 helps save a kids life and I get free beer. Woohoo.

Last night I cooked my infamous lasagne for my grandparents and they came to the apartment for dinner with MY parents. The kitchen hasn't looked this clean since we moved in. ;) I was afraid the lasagne would let me down, but it managed to pull through at the last minute, and for that we all rejoiced, as dinner was not ruined.

I'm wearing my new pink blazer today. Let us all rejoice.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I have cold myself. Basically, it's a bad sore throat and general crappy feeling.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home