Geek In the Pink

Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Google Survey

Here's how this work: You type into google "[Your name] needs" (with the quotes) and hit enter. Put up the results, and have people vote on it. (LJ users can make a poll).

So, I need:

1. a lobotomy fund
2. to determine the status of what we do and don't have
3. a new job
4. to learn the basics of spending and budgeting, along with basic saving habits
5. Beth in her life.
6. to full carbohydrate stores and be well hydrated
7. additional time for laundry and changing bed linen
8. to write the article for the conference and submit it to the Daily Bruin
9. to be asking about the history of some of those samples
10. folks who can appear
11. Trivia Night numbers
12. a man
13. the water temp before Saturday
14. a Jack.
15. Dr. Pelvic's knowledge

There you go, folks. What do you think I need the most? :) (I'd vote #12 myself, but don't let me influence your decision.)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    *giggles* I love it.

    I think you need Beth in your life.

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I have to agree you need Beth in your life, but then, so don't we all...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home