Geek In the Pink

Friday, September 30, 2005

Finally Freakin' Friday

Yesterday I had to explain jump roping to my freshmen.

Today I had to invoke "Mandatory Reporter" business.

Tonight I shop, and then go watch football.

Tomorrow I Ren Faire, without the POI, because he has a birthday party to go to that was apparently last minute and he can't get out of it. (I almost typed "go to go." Oy!) I'm still not sure how I feel about that. He seems to feel bad about it, however. Hrmph.

Tomorrow I also go back to my parents' house for dinner.

I think at some point I had a weekend, but it's all gone now.

Here, quiz results:

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Ick, Mandatory Reporter... is that the same for you as it is for me?


    Sometimes people suck.

    I say enjoy football, and let POI go to his silly party when you're at the Ren Faire. He won't cramp your style that way, and the two of you will have different experiences to talk about later on. Or you might meet some hot guy in tights at the "faire" anyway.

    Either way, you win.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home