Geek In the Pink

Friday, September 23, 2005

Oh blessed weekend

I was supposed to go out with co-workers this afternoon, but I got to the bar and no one was there, and I felt suddenly really tired, so I came home, bitched about my job to my roommie and took a nap. Oh, how much better do I feel? I ate a whole bunch and I'm feeling really guilty about it, but I've been SO hungry lately it's crazy. Stress from work, I'm figuring. Not that I'm feeling the stress consciously, but my subconscious is apparently working over time.

Nothing much planned for this weekend, other than the trip to Ikea and probably dinner with my parents on Saturday. They're going to the Ren Faire tomorrow, so we'll get all the good scoop before we go NEXT weekend. Am very excited about that.

I'm not sure if I need to go back for more napping or not. I woke up to my cell phone, so I'm a bit disoriented, but don't really feel like sleeping anymore. Hrm.

Anyway, good weekend to you all!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger An Illegal-Size Paper Production said...

    The increased appetite could be that you're either pregnant, someone has fed you some hormone that is going to increase your size to Godzilla-like proportions, or that your metabolism has speeded up from your exercise regiment.

    Have fun at Ikea. I LOOOOOOVE Ikea! It's like heaven to me. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home