Geek In the Pink

Monday, September 12, 2005

Heels = Bad

Ow, do my thighs hurt. I wore real shoes today, with 2 inch heels, and now my legs are SCREAMING in protest. I'd been walking around all day, so my lower back didn't have a chance to gripe until I sat down for the car ride home. I almost feel the need for a bath, hoping that might ease the pain. I wish this was from something more useful, like working out, but no.

Today was one of those days where I should've just played hookie. I got to the gym way later than I wanted to. The workout was okay, but then when I took a shower...my hives came back. And my face is breaking out in all these annoying bumps. So, I get out of the shower, and I put on my thigh-highs...put a HUGE hole in one of them. Then, I could only find ONE of my earrings in my bag, even though I thought I packed two. I get to work (later than I would've liked) to have the copier jam on me AND need paper. My classes, actually went fine, but they tried to hoist a study hall on me, even though I had not had a prep period yet. So yeah.

I have gone grocery shopping, with a minimum number of impulse buys. I should be planning lessons for my juniors & sophomores (as they arrive tomorrow--schedule, what schedule?), but I am not. Why? Dunno...lacking inspiration or motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home