Geek In the Pink

Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's Ba-ack!

That's right...football returns as of tonight. Granted, we will be subjected to the Patriots, but it is still football and I still must, therefore, rejoice.

Gave my first detention of the year. The kid was aggravating all period and I finally just snapped on him. Called home, too. Hope the little guy behaves next time.

That's all. Still hungry. I'm hungry more often now and I don't really feel like I'm losing any weight. The scale hasn't moved in either direction, but I feel all..blech. I hate the "blech" feeling.

On the positive side, tomorrow is Friday.


discover what candy you are @ quiz me

5 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    I know you hate the Pats but cheer up! The actual game will probably end way past your bedtime so you won't have to see them win...

     
  • At 3:35 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    You may be correct, grasshopper.

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    In some ways that may be an apt analogy although I think it's more like Ratzinger becoming Benedict XVI although maybe the kid's right. I think the former would be more interesting on HBO for sure.

     
  • At 1:07 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    I get the same quiz result as you no matter what my answers are. Huh.

     
  • At 6:28 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    Creepy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home