Geek In the Pink

Friday, September 02, 2005

Tee hee

The following was shamelessly swiped from my friend Sue:

Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Karen's Disorder
Cause:exposure to radiation
Symptoms:mild fatigue, depression, rashes, urine retention
Cure:expensive biofeedback devices
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:


You know, I forgot how weird dating is. Usually, when I like a guy, we just start going out. I think this may be only the second time that I'm just "seeing" someone or "talking" to them or whatever you want to call it. What ARE the rules for this situation? And as a woman, I read into everything, a habit which is VERY difficult to break, but I am doing my damndest.

I got a mani-pedi on Monday and the polish on my left hand is chipping already. Since I'm right-hand dominant, I'm trying to figure out how THAT worked out. My toes look fine, but my fingers are being less than cooperative (as evidenced by the fact that I almost typed n,gomhrtd because I was misaligned on the keyboard.

Hope everyone has a good day.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    You know me, I have never been able to causally date someone myself but I'm really trying hard.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home