Geek In the Pink

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Cheap booze + Free booze = Ow.

Yeah, 4 hours of sleep, not so much with the fun there. Sure, I "slept in" until 8:30, but when you went to bed at 4am... ... ... Yeah, okay then.

I woke up with what we would call a raging headache. I think it actually had more to do with the lack of water consumed prior to going to bed than the actual amount of liquor consumed. Because, really, I wasn't that drunk. Loosened up, certainly, but not stumbling around hammered.

Today is officially "Recovery Day," where by we take showers, lounge around, and possibly clean up the mess in the kitchen. It's too bad b/c a lot of food I bought and that A. made must now be discarded due to idiocy on our parts in not cleaning up prior to leaving for the club. Silly us.

My cat is very angry at me. She didn't get to sleep in my room last night.

Okay, off to think about toast...maybe with some margarine. Possibly jelly if I'm feeling adventerous. Woohoo, go hangovers! *gives self another headache* Ow :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home