Geek In the Pink

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Feeling Much Better

Okay, after the break down and the crying jag, I'm feeling much better. I watched She's All That because it was on TV, a few episodes of Law & Order: SVU and then went to sleep. Not a very exciting Saturday night, but the cats kept me company and I'm feeling the better for it.

Now I'm drinking green tea trying to warm up. It is surprisingly chilly in the apartment this morning. Which I suppose is appropriate because it IS the first Sunday of football season. Still, I do like summer so, and I miss it when it goes away. I might secretly be ready for it, however, as I am starting to wear a lot of my brown clothes that have been in hiding since the sun came out.

Goddess unification is possibly forthcoming, but proving to be a bit of a problem, as there's some confusion as to WHICH weekend is "the long weekend." I don't know how I can take a three-day weekend after a given three-day-weekend. We will figure it out, of course. We are women, hear us roar.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    grr, argh.

     
  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    Time out for crying, and quiet meditation always helps me. I'm glad it helped with you. Remember, you do not suck. I'm the one that sucks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home