Geek In the Pink

Friday, September 16, 2005

This is me, hiding under a blanket

That's what part of me wants to do right now. I had SUCH a lousy week co-worker wise, and my computer's being wonky. On top of that, the "person of interest" has to work tomorrow at 8am, so he can't come out with us tonight. This is sad because my brother was FINALLY going to get to meet him. Oh well, I may get to meet the brother's "person of interest" so the evening won't be a complete wash. Plus, cool band, so yay.

I made this for dinner tonight, and I think it came out very well. I know I've got a plethora of veggie-eaters on my reader list, but those of you who don't fear the meat should try them.

I am going out on Sunday to watch football, so at least I will get to see him this weekend.

I look skinny today too...Hrmmph!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Isn't that a good thing? Why "hmmph"?
    Football, pizza and beer while looking skinny could probably send any guy over the edge. Enjoy.

     
  • At 7:46 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    No...hrmmph as in "I look skinny and can't share it" kind of thing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home