Geek In the Pink

Monday, September 26, 2005

How did this happen?

I was having a perfectly good couple of days and then...Monday. Who ordered Monday? I certainly didn't.

Theoretically, this week shouldn't be TOO bad, meeting with crazy parent this afternoon notwithstanding. I am happy to be getting my freshmen back, and I hope shop hasn't turned them into wicked, malevolant little beings. Let's all pray on that, shall we?

My Vikings won! *does happy dance* Okay, so we're 1-2, but we did manage to WIN a game, which show that the team has not, in fact, forgotten what sport they are paid to play.

Good Monday to you all!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    A crazy parent meting already? I'd imagine only the craziest of parents would want a meeting this early in the year.

    I'm glad that the Vikings managed to score more than 8 points but leave it to men who rape and plunder to kick the people of New Orleans when their down...

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    Crazy parents, vomiting patients, whiny children... why do goddesses get the icky side of people all the time? ;)
    Good luck with that.

     
  • At 3:10 PM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    Goddesses are, by nature, caregivers. We just don't get to pick who we give the care to. If that makes sense.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home