Geek In the Pink

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

They're BA-ACK

My day yesterday....*throws things*

I'm really here to quickly post about my weird-ass dream before I go off to the realm of clothing and then work.

All I remember about this dream is that I was reading a book about, apparently, hotties of film. And as I get to the section on the late 40s, the author tells us that there's no one really to mention, so she's skipping to the 80s, apparently. (I'm assuming the author is a she...although my brain is telling me it might have been a man.) But before that, she goes on about how she's old enough not to list everyone like she would have when she was younger, because otherwise Boris Karloff would be on the list. Then in my brain I see Boris dressed up as a vampire, only he's got this red stocking cap on (very grunge) and is talking about how, really, why do women insist on marrying vampires. Then, back in the book, the author is talking about how Boris couldn't pronounce Nazi and would instead say "Nichos." At this point, I look up from my book and discover I'm sitting on the floor of my parents' kitchen, my brother and cousin are there, and I regale them with the books' contents.

Weird, huh?

I haven't been inside the gym since Thanksgiving morning. I feel blech. Can't go tonight, have to play tour guide.

Ug.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    sometimes your dreams are even weirder than mine.

     
  • At 11:18 AM , Blogger Likestrek said...

    It's possible the Boris Karloff angle came from reading my blog since I did mention him recently and I know you read that entry.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home