Geek In the Pink

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ah, sweet Procrastination

I meant to go to the gym this morning. I might still go, but unlikely. When I woke up at 6 am, I just felt right away that "this is not a gym day." I have to work on my portfolio some more, probably call my mentor to see if we can get together tomorrow to look it over. I also, however, have to be ready for my parents arrival tonight, as I am making them lasagne. This will involve vacuuming the apartment and cleaning the kitchen and what not. And since I was up at 6am, I'll probably try to fit a nap somewhere in there (god I love weeks off).

My brother was in a VERY pissy mood after he got out of work yesterday, but cheered up slowly across the rest of the evening. We went out to the local dive for a drink and, of course, the kid whose father owns the place was working. I got Ms. T'ed in public. My brother's girlfriend thought that was hella funny. I was rather embarrassed. But I was only drinking a beer and was quite sober when I had the conversation. Go me. Woo. Hoo.

The roommate cannot return soon enough. Her cat misses her very much.

Oh! I got my mother hooked on MAC make up. Which is all Sar's fault really. They should give you a commission, girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home