Geek In the Pink

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Feeling sorry for myself

I try not to, although my blog would indicate the contrary. But I just found out that my former-POI is seeing someone and that kind of made me a little sad. Especially since he's been dying to get roommate and I down to his new apartment. This is me reading too much into things. Still, kinda bummed me out because that pretty much sums up those mixed signals, n'est-ce pas?

So we're back to square one with me being a wheel wherever I go. Went out with my brother and his girlfriend last night and was reminded of why I never dated boys from my hometown. Gods, but they are DUMB! My brother hasn't gotten back to me about his friend, so I'll assume he's not interested. Le sigh.

All right, off to enjoy this shitty weather.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger LadyVader said...

    Give the cell a call...I'm staying at the 'rents house at least through Sunday night...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home