Geek In the Pink

Friday, June 23, 2006

Simple pleasures

1. A new laundry basket
2. A denim skirt
3. A 4-cup coffee maker
4. Cooking dinner for other people
4a. Having people enjoy said dinner
5. An evening swim
6. New books!

That pretty much sums up my day yesterday. Borders was having a "Buy 3, get the 4th free" sale, so how could I say no? I ended up with some very interesting purchases, which I cannot wait to get started on. I'm big into historical fiction at the moment. I don't think it's that I've abandonned my sci-fi ways, but I haven't been drawn to that area of the store in awhile.

I finally got the refund from the half.com purchase for the roommate's birthday, as the present never showed up. I have since re-ordered said present from a different vendor and am hoping it will arrive in due time.

Here's to Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home